PANEL FOR EXERCISE AND ENDURANCE
The panel for exercise and endurance includes 10 sections of individual gene variations that studies have shown to be directly related to your physical abilities and benefits whiles exercising.
- Physical Resistance
- Strength Ability
- Endurance Training
- Response to Resistance Training
- Benefit to Resistance Training
- Resistance vs Speed
- Maximum amount of oxygen (VO2 max) that your body can use
- Fat loss in response to exercise
- Injuries (osteoarthritis and tendonitis)
- Response to exercise in overall health
This panel is divided into two parts:
In the first section, the panel includes the results of those genes that significantly provide information about your physical abilities and tendencies to have injuries such as tendonitis, etc. With this information, you can define better types of exercises for your physical well-being.
In the second section, this panel includes your overall total results to identify how your genes significantly compare in each gene area defined as normal, moderate, or high tendencies of expressing various conditions.
- Customized reports with your brand
- Swabs and tubes for DNA extraction
- Pick up or mail service
- Sending results via electronic reports which are normally available within 10 to 15 business days after the lab receives the samples.