PANEL FOR DIET AND NUTRITION
My GHealth has developed a testing protocol for diet and nutrition which is divided in 12 sections that will allow to determine what are the tendencies (or sensitivity) for each SNPs that we selected expressing the trait in question.
- My potential for being overweight
- My macro-nutrient needs – CARBS – FATS – PROTEINS
- My micro-nutrient needs – Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, FOLATE,
- Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12
- My tolerance to gluten
- My tolerance to lactose
- My gustatory responses
- My appetite and behaviors driving food preferences
- My metabolism
- My response to a designed meal plan
- My potential for weight loss while dieting
- My response after following a diet
- My response to exercise during weight loss
We designed the genetic panels for diet and nutrition based on the principles of enhancing metabolism by not recommending any specific diet. Following a balanced diet catered to the individual is instead a more sustainable direction and the best way to ensure that clients are getting the correct nutrients for their bodies.
In this report, we not only provide you with genetic results, but we go a step further and use your results to make dietary recommendations using our certified dietitian who will help you more immediately understand your client’s goals.
You can use this information to then determine what nutrients your client should increase and what foods to avoid while still adhering to a balanced diet.
- Customized reports with your brand
- Swabs and transport tubes for DNA extraction
- Pick up or mail service
- Sending results via electronic reports are normally available within 10 to 15 business days after the lab receives the samples.